Provides practitioners and academics with comprehensive narrative coverage of the law to effectively pursue assets that a debtor has attempted to shield from his or her creditors. This service contains in-depth commentary on the federal and provincial legislation and the case law thereunder, including new material on • the position of an advising and participating lawyer in the context of fraudulent conveyances and preferences • conflict of laws • the oppression remedy and the derivative action • creditors as beneficiaries of the directors’ duty of care • injunctions and certificates of pending litigation.
Get FREE eBook access with your looseleaf subscription(s)
This title has become a part of Thomson Reuters ProView™, which means you'll have eBook access to all the content as part of your looseleaf print subscription.
About Thomson Reuters ProView™
Not just any eReader, Thomson Reuters ProView is a free, professional-grade platform that gives you the freedom to work however, whenever, and wherever you want, with access to your Thomson Reuters eBooks online and offline.
With our ProView eBooks, you can:
- Access your eBook content through your choice of iPad, Android tablet, desktop app (Windows and Mac), or web login*
- Provide eBook access for an unlimited number of users at the same location, with your looseleaf subscription(s)
- Enjoy automatically integrated product updates, with your looseleaf subscription(s)
- Access your entire ProView library with one username and password
- Create a PDF that you can save, print, add your notes, and share
- Link out to full-text cases in WestlawNext® Canada or in Taxnet Pro® (available with subscriptions to WestlawNext Canada or Taxnet Pro)
- Register up to four different devices to your ProView account to access your library
- Sync all your notes, highlights and bookmarks, across all devices you registered with your ProView account
- Automatically transfer all of your notes, highlights and bookmarks, to updated editions and contents
For the entire range of titles offered as Thomson Reuters ProView eBooks, or for more information on Thomson Reuters ProView:
*Certain features and functionalities may not be available to ProView users accessing looseleaf eBooks in an IP authentication environment.
iPad and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp.