In early 2014, the EU adopted three new procurement directives. These introduced numerous and radical changes to the current rules, as well as regulating concession contracts fully for the first time. This edition of the work regarded as "the bible" on procurement issues provides a detailed explanation of the legal and policy framework for procurement in the EU and U.K., including full analysis of how the 2014 directives changes the rules.
This 3rd Edition is in two volumes: Volume 1 details the core public sector rules, and Volume 2 covers more specialist areas such as utilities and defence, as well as enforcement and remedies.
- Deals with every aspect of the EU procurement rules, as well as their implementation in the U.K.
- Contains detailed explanations of how the 2014 directives will affect all aspects of the rules
- Includes full analysis of the "problem areas" in the new directives
- Looks in depth at procedures for awarding PFI/PPP contracts
- Offers detailed analysis of "grey" areas of practical importance, such as post-tender negotiations and corrections to tenders
- Includes extensive advice on the consequences of non-compliance
- Uses practical examples to show what legal issues mean in practice
- Extensive new chapter on disclosure of information
- Includes chapters on framework agreements, competitive dialogue, electronic procurement and information requirements
- Explains the implications of the latest Court of Justice and U.K. court decisions
* Les prix peuvent changer sans préavis. Les suppléments peuvent être facturés séparément. Pour de plus amples informations, veuillez contacter le Service à la clientèle au 416-609-3800 (Toronto et international) / 1 800 387-5164 (Canada / É-U).