The complete, authoritatively updated texts of the GST, HST, and non-GST portions of the Excise Tax Act and Regulations
The primary information related to GST is all contained in this one handy, softcover volume. Rhe complete, authoritatively updated texts of the GST, HST, and non-GST portions of the Excise Tax Act and Regulations, augmented by draft legislation, GST-related Remission Orders and Technical Notes are all cross-referenced with detailed annotations to related provisions, definitions, case annotations summarizing each case's relevance, memoranda, technical information bulletins, policy papers, forms, history, and much more. The book also features a Topical Index, newly updated, comprising over 13,000 separate line entries with extensive references to all legislation, regulations and Canada Revenue Agency publications.
All updates have been fully integrated into the book and expertly annotated by David Sherman.
- Proposed Bill C-74 (the 2018 first Budget bill)
- Proposed Draft Legislation – February 27, 2018 (Budget 2018)
- Proposed Draft Legislation – November 10, 2017, Legislative and Regulatory Proposals Relating to the Taxation of Cannabis
- Bill C-63 (enacted), the Budget Implementation Act, 2017, No. 2
- Proposed Bill C-69, the Impact Assessment Act
- GST/HST Regulation P.C. 2017-1520 (SOR/2017-274)
- The latest Remission Orders
Thomson Reuters ProView®
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), tablet, or smartphone.
Visit store.thomsonreuters.ca/proview to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView eBooks.