From hiring, motivating, training and rewarding employees to handling challenging issues such as harassment and bullying, managing change and terminations, Straight Talk on Managing Human Resources
is a comprehensive resource that offers concise, practical approaches to people management. It's a convenient, affordable source of advice and guidance that managers will rely on daily. For HR practitioners, the binder contains implementation guides they can use to help managers apply the best practice approach to HR management practices that reinforce organization-specific programs, policies and practices. Help your managers acquire the skills they need to lead, motivate and coach their employees effectively.
Straight Talk on Managing Human Resources
features concise booklets each covering one of seven key people management topics:
- Hiring Great Employees
- Getting Great Results from Your Employees
- Recognizing and Rewarding Employees
- Employee Learning and Growth
- Harassment and Bullying
- Managing Change
Each booklet offers managers convenient access to practical strategies, legal requirements, and expert advice on effective people management for every employment situation.
In addition to these practical booklets, Straight Talk on Managing Human Resources
also includes a convenient CD
containing time-saving customizable templates.
Experience the benefits
- Empower your managers with convenient access to effective people management strategies.
- Be confident that your managers understand and follow legal requirements for recruiting, hiring, disciplining, terminating, and handling workplace harassment.
- Be prepared with a best practice resource that will help you train new managers.
The seven booklets can be purchased together with a binder and a CD with customized templates, or each booklet can be purchased separately.
Multiple copies are available for use in training:
1-9 regular price
500 + call