Détails du Produit
Approximately 720 pages
1 volume bound
Avez-vous besoin d'aide?
Pour une assistance immédiate, veuillez nous appeler au 416 609-3800 (Toronto & international) / 1 800 387-5164 (sans frais au Canada & É.-U.).
Il nous fera plaisir de vous aider.
The Planning Act: A Sourcebook, 6th Edition
The sixth edition of the Sourcebook addresses the state of the Planning Act following the enactment of the series of amendments to the Act which marks the completion of the government's promised reform and regulation of planning and development in Ontario. The Planning Act: A Sourcebook continues to provide comprehensive guidance to practitioners by providing convenient access to the most current version of Ontario's key planning statute and regulations. The book is intended to assist planners, lawyers, government officials, developers, landowners and other members of the public in understanding the myriad of changes that have confronted planning practice over the past several years.
The sixth edition features several crucial new additions including the following:
• a completely revised Chapter One which contains an introduction and description of the Planning and Conservation Land Statute Law Amendment Act, 2006 (Bill 51) which affects all applications made after January 1, 2007
• A table of comparison of the amendments that have been made to the Planning Act before Bill 51 (2006) and after Bill 51 (2007)
• a new Chapter Eight composed of a detailed chart which compares and contrasts the 1996 and 2005 Provincial Policy Statements
• Several new regulations including the Request to Amend or Revoke Minister's Zoning Order (O. Reg. 546/06) and Prescribed Matters regarding Upper Tier Community Improvement Plans (O. Reg. 550/06)
• Ontario Municipal Board forms including Appellant's forms for Zoning By-law Amendment: Holding Symbol, Site Plan and Demolition Permit, as well as Submission Forms for minor variances, plans of subdivisions and more
À propos de l'auteur