Admissibility of Statements, Ninth Edition
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Find out how the latest cases relating to the admissibility of statements have been discussed, distinguished, and analyzed. Examining hundreds of pages of current landmark case law, this resource helps you master the rules of evidence and build compelling arguments.
You will also gain quick access to:
- Judicial control of proceedings, abuse of process, and stay of proceedings
- Admissibility of statements provided to auditors of the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency
- Use of compulsory statements made under the provincial motor vehicle legislation
- Procedure for Charter applications
- and much more!
Police Edition available. For more information, see Admissibility of Statements, Police Edition Thomson Reuters ProView®.
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Visit store.thomsonreuters.ca to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.
Est Cost: $328 per supplement (3-5 per year). Supplements invoiced separately.
- Practice Area:
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications