British Columbia Annual Practice, 2020 Edition CD Forms ProView
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Relied on by a generation of lawyers and judges, British Columbia Annual Practice provides comprehensive, accurate, and highly credible expert insight on the Supreme Court Civil Rules.
Main Volume – Print
All needed practice tools are contained in one volume that includes:
- The Supreme Court Civil Rules and Supreme Court Family Rules, fully annotated with thousands of authors' personally selected cases (both reported and unreported)
- Court of Appeal Rules, Supreme Court Act and Court of Appeal Act also fully annotated with thousands of authors' personally selected cases (both reported and unreported)
- Practice Directions/Directives and Notices to the Profession
- An in-depth procedural guide explaining the procedures associated with the Civil Rules
- Two way tables of concordance of the old and new Civil Rules and Family Rules
- A Short History of Rule-Making for Courts by Ken McEwan, Q.C.
- An introduction to the Family Rules by Dinyar Marzban, Q.C.
- Annotated costs appendices
- Regulations regarding Notices to Mediate
Forms and Small Claims Volume – Print
The Forms and Small Claims Volume contains:
- Forms that relate to Supreme Court Civil Rules, Supreme Court Family Rules Court of Appeal Rules, and Notice to Mediate Regulations
- Small Claims Act, Small Claims Rules, and Practice Directions
- The full text of 24 key statutes
The ProView eBook version is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
The CD-ROM provides easy access to the fillable forms.
Customers on standing order subscription are entitled to receive FREE regular email updates containing major legislative amendments and other pertinent information, upon request.
- Practice Area:
- Civil Procedure
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications