Canadian Divorce Law and Practice, 2nd Edition
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Associate Editor: Ann C. Wilton
Contributing Editor (Spousal Support Advisory Guidelines volume): Noel Semple
Most Divorce Act services give you little more than case summaries - focusing only upon the law of divorce and not the actual practice. The authors of Canadian Divorce Law and Practice keep the practitioner clearly in mind.
Not only does this classic national work provide digests of thousands of divorce cases (organized under 300 specific subject headings), it also features the following elements designed for the practitioner:
- The full text of the Divorce Act and other related statutes
- Sample pleadings and precedents
- All relevant provincial rules of practice and all prescribed forms
- A new volume covering extensive commentary on the Spousal Support Advisory Guidelines
- A release program to ensure that the service is completely current.
Thomson Reuters ProView The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
Visit carswell.com/proview to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.
Est Cost:$448 per supplement (10-12 per year). Supplements invoiced separately.
- Practice Area:
- Family law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications