Canadian Environmental Assessment Act: An Annotated Guide
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Written by a team of experts who helped develop the Act, this resource includes:
- The historical context in which the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was proclaimed
- A detailed and practical commentary of each section of the Act with cross-references to other sections and regulations
- A useful summary of relevant case law and cases pending before the courts
- A useful summary of all important legal procedural issues addressed by the courts
- The text of the main regulations, and more!
Available in printed and ProView eBook formats. Interact with the authoritative titles and Thomson Reuters content you trust, while using market-leading eReader technology. Access any ProView eLooseleaf online or offline on any smart phone or laptop. Integration with WestlawNext Canada makes research even easier and more efficient. In addition to being cost-effective, every ProView eLooseleaf offers the convenience of seamlessly integrated updates and the efficiency of searching and tracking features.
Est Cost:$285 per supplement (1-3 per year). Supplements invoiced separately.
- Practice Area:
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications