Cannabis Law The Legislative Framework - 2020 Edition
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
Cannabis Law: The Legislative Framework – 2020 Edition, a companion to Cannabis Law, includes all significant cannabis-related statutes and regulations in Canada.
This volume provides an extensive and useful guide to the national legal framework regulating cannabis, and will be a particularly valuable resource in understanding the complex world of cannabis law.
Updates to the Federal legislative framework in the 2020 edition include the following:
- New Classes of Cannabis – A potential game-changer for the growth of the nascent cannabis industry and expansion of its markets, new amendments to the regulations (introduced by SOR/2019-206) permit the manufacture and sale of edibles, topicals, and other non-smoking cannabis products while simultaneously aiming to address concerns for health and safety stemming from their use, misuse, and abuse.
- Other Recent Developments – Including the new Cannabis Tracking System Order, SOR/2019-202; amendments to the Approved Drug Screening Equipment Order, SOR/2018-179; the Industrial Hemp Regulations, SOR/2018-145; and amendments introduced by the Order Amending Schedules 3 and 4 to the Cannabis Act, SOR/2019-207; and by the Regulations Amending the Narcotic Control Regulations (Licences and Permits), SOR/2019-169.
- British Columbia – Amendments of the Cannabis Licencing Regulation, B.C. Reg. 202/2018, involving the terms and conditions for marketing and the operation of promotional events.
- Ontario – Amendments to the Cannabis Licencing Regulation, O. Reg. 468/18, provisions pertaining to the maximum number of cannabis retail stores, and the rules applicable to operating them.
- Quebec – Introduction of the Regulation respecting exceptions to the prohibitions related to drug consumption and amending other regulatory provisions, Que. Reg. O.C. 764-2019, which deals with medicinal cannabis exceptions to proscriptions found in the provincial Highway Safety Code.
- Yukon – Replacement with the new, comprehensive Cannabis Licensing Regulation, Yuk. Reg. O.I.C. 2019/43.
Est Cost: Annual volumes supplied on standing order subscription
- Practice Area:
- Cannabis Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications