Condominium Law and Administration, 2nd Edition
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
An invaluable resource for those involved in conveyancing, development, condominium management or the representation of condominium corporations, whether inside or outside of Ontario, this supplemented service features:
- The full texts of the condominium statutes, with case annotations, for all of Canada's common law provinces
- cross-jurisdictional topical concordance which facilitates comparison of the case law and legislation in all common law provinces
- Detailed commentary on the legal and practical application of Ontario's Condominium Act, 1998 to a wide range of issues, with broad case law coverage incorporating relevant case law from across Canada;
- More than 50 sample documents and checklists, including a Declaration, By-Laws, Rules, Status Certificate, forms, requisition letters and financial statements;
- The full texts of Ontario's Condominium Act, 1998 and the Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act, together with all related regulations and forms.
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to access your eBook(s) across a variety of browsers and devices.
Learn more at carswell.com/proview
Est Cost:$591 per supplement (8-10 per year). Supplements invoiced separately.
- Practice Area:
- Real Estate Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications