Judicial Review in Labour Law
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
This award-winning looseleaf service provides a comprehensive overview of what the courts have done, and are currently doing, when confronted with applications for judicial review of decisions made by labour tribunals. It discusses current case law from all Canadian jurisdictions and includes a discussion of the procedure and remedies available. Inside Judicial Review in Labour Law, you will find:
- More Canada-wide cases involving judicial review of labour relations tribunal decisions than in any other available resource
- An examination of the theoretical justifications offered for judicial review of administrative tribunals
- The historical evolution of judicial review standards in Canada
- Available procedures and remedies
- A brief historical account of the origins of the three types of labour relations tribunalslabour relations boards, labour arbitration tribunals and statutory adjudicators
- Information on the appropriate standard for reviewing the decisions of labour arbitrators and the application of ""reasonableness.""
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to access your eBook(s) across a variety of browsers and devices.
Learn more at carswell.com/proview
Est Cost:$329 per supplement (2-4 per year). Supplements invoiced separately.
- Practice Area:
- Labor and Employment Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications