Straight Talk on Managing Human Resources
Table of contents
Details and specs:
From hiring, motivating, training and rewarding employees to handling challenging issues such as harassment and bullying, managing change and terminations, Straight Talk on Managing Human Resources is a comprehensive resource that offers concise, practical approaches to people management. It's a convenient, affordable source of advice and guidance that managers will rely on daily. For HR practitioners, the binder contains implementation guides they can use to help managers apply the best practice approach to HR management practices that reinforce organization-specific programs, policies and practices. Help your managers acquire the skills they need to lead, motivate and coach their employees effectively. Straight Talk on Managing Human Resources features concise booklets each covering one of seven key people management topics:
- Hiring Great Employees
- Getting Great Results from Your Employees
- Recognizing and Rewarding Employees
- Employee Learning and Growth
- Harassment and Bullying
- Managing Change
- Empower your managers with convenient access to effective people management strategies.
- Be confident that your managers understand and follow legal requirements for recruiting, hiring, disciplining, terminating, and handling workplace harassment.
- Be prepared with a best practice resource that will help you train new managers.
Est Cost:$65 per supplement (up to 1-2 supplements per year) Supplements invoiced separately
- Practice Area:
- Human Resources
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications