McLeod's Ontario Family Law Rules Annotated 2019-2020
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Details and specs:
Exhaustive in its commentary and case summaries, McLeod's Ontario Family Law Rules Annotated offers the perspectives of experts in the field of family law. Respected and seasoned family law practitioners continue the work begun by the preeminent Professor James McLeod. Glenda McLeod and Don Kilpatrick share their expertise and unique perspective to give you a solid understanding of Ontario's Family Law Rules and how they function in the real world of family law.
McLeod's Ontario Family Law Rules Annotated is a portable reference to the Family Law Rules, forms under the Rules, and is a valuable asset to any family law practice. Helpful finding tools include a detailed table of contents and index, tabs, a flowchart displaying procedural steps, and a list of contact information for all Courts where the Family Law Rules apply. All relevant reported and even unreported cases are discussed in detail.
- O. Reg. 535/18, ss. 4-6, 8(2), 10-12
- O. Reg. 93/19.
- Forms 8D.1, 13, 13.1, 15A, 15B, 17, 17A, 17E, 20.2, 25D, 33F, 34, 34H, 34J, 34K, 35.1, 36A
- Burke v. Poitras, 2018 ONCA 1025, 2018 CarswellOnt 21167 (Ont. C.A.)
- Mattina v. Mattina, 2018 ONCA 86, 2018 CarswellOnt 984 (Ont. C.A.)
- Mullin v. Sherlock, 2018 ONCA 1063, 2018 CarswellOnt 21609 (Ont. C.A.)
- Beaver v. Hill, 2019 ONCA 520, 2019 CarswellOnt 10055 (Ont. C.A.)
- Holly v. Greco, 2019 ONCA 464, 2019 CarswellOnt 8849 (Ont. C.A.)
- Practice Area:
- Family Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications