Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act Quick Reference - 2020 Edition
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
The Ontario Occupational Health & Safety Act: Quick Reference 2020 Edition helps you make sense of the OH&S Act and Regulations - quickly and easily in plain English. Be prepared, make decisions with confidence and ensure your business complies with the sections of the OH&S Act and Regulations that are of importance to the success of your organization.
Comprised of two sections, part one of the Ontario OH&S Act: Quick Reference 2020 Edition features more than 20 key compliance issues that are identified, defined, cross-referenced and accompanied by a legal compliance checklist. Part two contains the full text of the OH&S Act and key Regulations.
New in the 2020 Edition:
- Updates to the Occupational Health and Safety Act and relevant Regulations under the Act.
- Further updates relating to the implementation of WHMIS 2015.
- Numerous changes to tables reflecting updated legislative references and industry standards (including CSA Standards).
- Updates relating to smoking in the workplace and the legalization of cannabis.
- Amendments to applicable Ministry of Labour Guidelines.
- Changes to the introductory text.
- Practice Area:
- Occupational Safety and Health Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications