Practitioner's Income Tax Act 2020, 58th Edition (Print & ProView)
Details and specs
Practitioner's Income Tax Act 2020, 58th Edition is a comprehensive resource with expert insights, detailed annotations, and updated amendments all in a portable, single-volume format. It features extensive tax rate tables and the full text of the Canada-U.S., and Canada- U.K.
New in this edition:
- S.C. 2020, c. 5 (Bill C-13), COVID-19 Emergency Response Act Emergency relief during the COVID-19 pandemic
- S.C. 2020, c. 6 (Bill C-14), COVID-19 Emergency Response Act, No. 2 Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) enacted
- Bill C-17 (First Reading June 10, 2020) amendments to CEWS, time limits, and Other Periods Act (COVID-19)
- July 2, 2020 draft regulations Relief for registered pension plans and deferred salary leave plans
- Income Tax Regulations amendments for temporary 10% wage subsidy (Reg. 111), CEWS (Reg. 8901.1), CEWS extended qualifying period (Reg. 8901.2)
- April 17, 2020 draft legislation (with explanatory (technical) notes) Support for Canadian journalism
- Various announcements from Finance, CRA, Prime Minister's Office and Tax Court of Canada providing administrative relief during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Feb. 18, 2020 Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada news release 2019 final prescribed drought regions (Reg. 7305.01(1))
- New Department of Finance comfort letters, remission orders, government news releases indicating possible legislative amendments
Why do thousands of practitioners choose the Practitioner's Income Tax Act over any other income tax act?
"Practitioner's Income Tax Act is...an invaluable reference work that I would not want to be without."
The late Robert McMechan, HazloLaw
"I have been using (this act) for a number of years now and every time I read a provision, I make sure that I read the related notes which are incredibly useful..."
Birju Shah, Senior Manager, International Corporate Tax, KPMG LLP
"Often, the answer to an issue has been cited in the PITA Notes, but not in the other version. That has made my choice obvious for many years."
Hugh Neilson, Director, Taxation Services, Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP
Theres, quite frankly, no comparison on the market.
Jamie Golombek, Managing Director, Tax & Estate Planning, CIBC Private Wealth Management
A unique work that is an essential tool and always at my fingertips. I cant imagine my tax litigation practice without it.
David Chodikoff, Partner, Miller Thomson LLP
The Notes are the best starting point for any tax research. A must!
Jacques Bernier, Partner, Bennett Jones LLP
About Thomson Reuters ProView
ProView is the way to read Thomson Reuters eBooks and eLooseleafs, published primarily for legal, accounting, human resources, and tax professions. You can download the ProView app at no cost for your tablet or computer, or sign in to the cloud-based version. Synced to the cloud, ProView lets you switch devices while keeping place in your research. You can also access your downloaded eBooks offline, and any notes you take will be saved and synced the next time you connect.
- Taxnet Pro
- Practice Area:
- Tax & accounting
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications