Supreme Court of Canada Practice 2020
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
The complete and portable Supreme Court of Canada Practice 2020 is the essential guide for practice before the Supreme Court of Canada.
Founding author: Henry S. Brown, Q.C.
This newly released edition brings you up to date on changes to the rules and practice before the court, describes these changes in depth, and provides comprehensive background and context behind them.
New in this Edition:
Legislation has been updated up to Canada Gazette Vol. 154:3 (February 5, 2020)
Commentary and annotations have been updated to reflect all recent developments.
Cases added to new edition include:
- Supreme Court Rules
- Rule 6- Shane Williams v. Her Majesty the Queen, Doc 38800, (December 19, 2019)
- Rule 6 Attorney-General Saskatchewan v. Attorney General Canada Doc 8663 (August 23, 2019)
- Rule 21 - Conseil scolaire francophone de la Colombie-Britannique, Fédération des parents francophones de Colombie-Britannique, et al. v. Her Majesty the Queen in Right of the Province of British Columbia, et al., Doc. 38332 (July 2, 2019)
- Rule 76 - Eli Lilly Canada Inc. V. Teva Canada Ltd., Doc 38077 (April 25, 2019)
-Supreme Court Act
- s. 43 - Her Majesty the Queen v. Jean Brodeur, (November 1, 2019), Doc. 38499
- s. 59 - In the Matter of a Plan of Compromise or Arrangement, 2019 CarswellOnt 6071, 2019 ONSC 2222, 146 O.R. (3d) 124
- s. 65 - Ville de Montréal c. Litwin Boyadjian inc. (Syndic de Société de vélo en libre-service), 2019 QCCA 1152
- s. 65.1 - Veolia Water Technologies Inc. v. K+S Potash Canada General Partnership, 2019 SKCA 73, 2019 CarswellSask 366
- s. 78 - R. v. Poulin, 2019 SCC 47
Practice Advisor: Bonus Offer to Standing Order Subscribers. Practice Advisor is derived from the decisions published in Carswell Practice Cases. It is designed to keep you current and up to date on all significant topics, decisions, and changes that pertain to civil litigation in Canada including a cumulative report of all changes that have occurred since the book was published, and a separate currency report of changes since the last Practice Advisor was issued. Delivered in quarterly electronic supplements, this resource is exclusively available, free of charge, to standing order subscribers, upon request.
Est Cost: Annual volumes supplied on standing order subscription
- Practice Area:
- Civil Procedure
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications