The 2020 Annotated Divorce Act ProView
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
The 2020 Annotated Divorce Act is a current and portable resource for commentary and legislation, offering an authoritative and detailed analysis of the Divorce Act.
This title includes:
- Authoritative section-by-section commentary and analysis of the background and practical application of each section of the Act
- Clear and concise digests of all the relevant case law you need to understand the judicial application of the Act
- Section 4 – Jurisdiction – Jurisdiction in corollary relief proceedings – Cases discussed include Este v. Esteghamat- Ardakani, 2017 BCSC 878, 2017 CarswellBC 1427 (B.C. S.C.), affirmed 2018 CarswellBC 1846 (B.C. C.A.).
- Section 15 – Corollary Relief – Interpretation – Definition of “Spouse” – Cases discussed include Armsworthy v. Boucher, 2018 NSSC 209, 2018 CarswellNS 711 (N.S. S.C.), and Charan v. Charan, 2018 BCSC 1537, 2018 CarswellBC 2375 (B.C. S.C.)
- Section 16 – Corollary Relief – Custody Orders – Cases discussed include De Riso v. Randazzo, 2018 ONSC 1781, 2018 CarswellOnt 3973 (Ont. S.C.J.), Cory v. Cory, 2018 ONSC 1273, 2018 CarswellOnt 2831 (Ont. S.C.J.)
- Section 17 – Corollary Relief – Variation, Rescission or Suspension of Orders – Cases discussed include Sinha v. Sharma, 2018 NBQB 11, 2018 CarswellNB 16 (N.B. Q.B.), A.S. v. M.S.(J.), 2018 SKQB 171, 2018 CarswellSask 282 (Sask. Q.B.), N.H. v. J.H., 2018 ONSC 4436, 2018 CarswellOnt 12176 (Ont. S.C.J.), C.T. v. J.L., 2018 PESC 15, 2018 CarswellPEI 34 (P.E.I. S.C.), and Hunt v. Hunt, 2018 ABQB 444, 2018 CarswellAlta 1129 (Alta. Q.B.).
ProView eBook version is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. See all available titles
- Practice Area:
- Family Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications