The 2020 Annotated Employment Insurance Act
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Details and specs:
A fully up-to-date consolidation of the Employment Insurance Act and its related regulations
Understanding employment insurance problems has never been easier with this new edition of your go-to reference guide.
- Legislation – A fully up-to-date consolidation of the Employment Insurance Act and its related regulations give you access to the primary law.
- CUBs – Canadian Umpire Benefits decisions represent the front lines of unemployment insurance law. This valuable handbook reviews and digests these numerous and hard-to-find decisions in an organized and coherent manner.
- Case Law – Federal Court of Appeal decisions – Look no further than this work for annotations of all relevant Federal Court decisions that interpret and shape employment insurance legislation.
- Commentary – Knowledgeable commentary provides you with the practical analysis that you need to understand a complicated regime.
- Related Provisions – Useful cross-references to related provisions of the Act and regulations puts the legislation in context.
New in this edition
- Full commentary on changes made by the Budget Implementation Act 2017 and Budget Implementation Act 2018.
- Updated Social Security Tribunal and Federal Court of Appeal Case Law.
Est Cost:Annual volumes supplied on standing order subscription
- Practice Area:
- Labor and Employment Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications