The 2020 Annotated Employment Insurance Act
Table of contents
Table of content not available at this time
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
A fully up-to-date consolidation of the Employment Insurance Act and its related regulations
Understanding employment insurance problems has never been easier with this new edition of your go-to reference guide.
- Legislation – A fully up-to-date consolidation of the Employment Insurance Act and its related regulations give you access to the primary law.
- CUBs – Canadian Umpire Benefits decisions represent the front lines of unemployment insurance law. This valuable handbook reviews and digests these numerous and hard-to-find decisions in an organized and coherent manner.
- Case Law – Federal Court of Appeal decisions – Look no further than this work for annotations of all relevant Federal Court decisions that interpret and shape employment insurance legislation.
- Commentary – Knowledgeable commentary provides you with the practical analysis that you need to understand a complicated regime.
- Related Provisions – Useful cross-references to related provisions of the Act and regulations puts the legislation in context.
New in this edition
- Full commentary on changes made by the Budget Implementation Act 2017 and Budget Implementation Act 2018.
- Updated Social Security Tribunal and Federal Court of Appeal Case Law.
Est Cost:Annual volumes supplied on standing order subscription
- Practice Area:
- Labor and Employment Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications