The TDG Compliance Manual - Clear Language Edition
Table of contents
Index not available at this time
Release notes not available at this time
Details and specs
The premier information source on the Act and Regulations governing the transportation of dangerous goods in Canada, this single volume service explains all aspects of the topic in easy-to-understand terms. This Guide provides a clear explanation of all TDG requirements including:
- Goods considered ""dangerous"" under the legislation
- Dangerous goods handling
- Placarding and labelling requirements for trucks, transport units, packages and containers
- Training requirements for those handling dangerous materials
- Safety requirements and how to comply
- Colour illustrations of labels, placards and signs.
- Section One - Publication Guide - A quick guide to what is inside the
TDG Compliance Manual: Clear Language Edition, and how to get the most out of this helpful publication.
- Section Two - Subject Index - The cross-reference of key words that appear in the manual.
- Section Three - The TDG Act - The full text of the Act.
- Section Four - TDG Regulations, Parts 1-16 - The complete text of the Clear Language Regulations as they appear in Canada Gazette Part II.
- Section Five - Schedules 1 to 3 of the Regulations - All three Schedules, which are critical to complying with Clear Language, are included as they appear in Canada Gazette Part II. This version includes two additional columns added to Schedule 1 for Emergency Response Guide Numbers and abbreviated comments on Special Provisions in the Regulations.
- Section Six - Emergency Guidebook - Excerpts from the CANUTEC Emergency Response Guidebook providing information to anyone who may be the first to arrive at the scene of a transportation incident involving dangerous goods.
- Section Seven - Interpretive Guide - A layperson's guide to compliance with the Act and Regulations.
- Appendix One - Clear Language Compliance Guide - This appendix includes guidelines, trends, contacts and Interim Orders.
- Appendix Two - Additional Resources - This section includes notification and tracking of proposed regulations, including regulatory impact analysis statements, as applicable.
- Appendix Three - Glossary of Terms.
Est Cost:$136 per supplement (5-7 per year). Supplements invoiced separately.
- Practice Area:
- Human Resources,Transportation Law
- Publication Date:
- Hardcover Specifications
- Service #:
- Sub #:
- Shelf Space:
- Anticip Unkeep Cost:
- eBook Specifications