Intellectual Property Due Diligence in Corporate Transactions: Investment, Risk Assessment and Management, 2018 edition
Intellectual Property Due Diligence in Corporate Transactions: Investment, Risk Assessment and Management
is a cutting-edge reference for structuring corporate deals that involve intellectual property assets, including domain names and online content.
Taking a step-by-step approach to a comprehensive treatment of Internet topics, this title provides an in-depth review of process and content to help you understand how commercial law and intellectual property law work together to handle the expanded scope and depth of due diligence required. This reference includes:
- Integrated treatment of legal issues and compliance
- A comprehensive audit checklist that eliminates the need to create a due diligence program from scratch
- Guidance about compliance and maintenance after the transaction
- Comprehensive forms for IP-related transactions
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).