S.O. Bound Supplemented Publications - INT
Supplemented with additional volume at mid year
3 volume bound
Can We Help?
If you need assistance, please call us at (416) 609-3800 (Toronto & international) / 1-800-387-5164 (toll free Canada & US).
We will be glad to assist you.
Immigration Procedures Handbook 2017-2018 Edition
This detailed sourcebook contains explanations of how, where, and why to present specific types of petitions and applications under today's immigration laws. Includes analysis of current law to assist in determining the most effective method of proceeding with a case. Covers recent changes that affect immigration practice and procedure.
• Coverage of rules governing the new nonimmigrant categories created for family-based immigrants with pending permanent residence papers
• Creative alternatives to help expedite the entire immigration process
• Detailed treatment on the effect of the Immigration Act of 1990 and recent policy changes and regulations
• Details of the INS' expedited processing program for business petitioners and the new Form I-907
• Discussion of rules governing the automatic acquisition of citizenship provisions for foreign-born children
• Interim instructions on allowing individuals who have filed for adjustment of status to change jobs or employers
• More than 70 sample forms illustrate the information needed for each type of immigration case
• Updated information from each of the Service Centers on expedited processing, status inquiries, and packaging of petitions/applications
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).
About the Author