This extensive resource offers complete coverage of deposition practice and procedure, discussing proven strategies and techniques used by the most successful attorneys in the nation. The entire deposition process is presented in chronological order, from pre-deposition planning to the use of transcript at the trial. Fully explains procedural requirements, with references to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and pertinent case law. Examines the preparation and use of depositions by both deposing and defending counsel. Extensive practice aids, including worksheets, outlines, checklists, and sample pleadings provide all the information and advice required to make a successful deposition.
- Allows fast, easy, and on-point research
- Complete coverage of deposition practice and procedure
- Provides extensive forms, worksheets, outlines, checklists, and sample pleadings
- Discusses the preparation and use of depositions by both deposing and defending counsel
- Includes proven strategies and techniques
- Explains procedural requirements, referring to Federal Rules of Civil Procerdure and pertinent case law
- Presented in a clear, chronological order, for ease-of-use
- Updated annually
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).