Corporations Legislation 2018 contains the Corporations Act 2001, Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 and associated Acts and Regulations. The legislation has been fully consolidated, capturing the latest amendments up to 1 January 2018. Cross-references to related legislation (including Court Rules), ASIC Class Orders, ASIC Regulatory Guides, ASIC Forms and the Takeovers Panel Guidance Notes have been included to assist the reader in working with the legislation.
Designed for use by corporations practitioners, business professionals and anyone with an interest in corporations law, Corporations Legislation 2018 supplements the Corporations Act 2001 with key section annotations updated by Edmund Finnane, providing additional guidance on case law for selected provisions. In addition, Professor Baxt in the Annual Review highlights important Corporations law developments that occurred throughout 2017, providing insightful commentary on significant cases and legislative amendments
- Corporations Act 2001
- Corporations Regulations 2001 [except Sch 2 Forms]
- Insolvency Practice Rules (Corporations) 2016
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission Regulations 2001
- Corporations (Fees) Act 2001
- Corporations (Fees) Regulations 2001
- Cross-Border Insolvency Act 2008
- Cross-Border Insolvency Regulations 2008
- Acts Interpretation Act 1901 [as at 1 January 2005]
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).