The Small Business Quickfinder Handbook is your trusted source for quick reference to tax principles that apply when preparing business and fiduciary income, estate and gift, tax-exempt organization, and payroll tax returns. It covers the essentials of preparing these tax filings, including detailed, true-to-life examples with filled-in forms and line-by-line explanations, and thoroughly addresses tax law changes and IRS developments, all in a concise, easy-to-use format.
From start-up to termination issues, and everything in between - including employee benefits, accounting methods and principles, deductions, credits, and tax planning - this Handbook is a unique, one-stop solution for your many tax questions.
Here’s what you’ll get with this useful tool:
- Material that’s organized in a unique tab structure based on the IRS tax forms and schedules
- Loads of quick reference tables and charts to get you the answers you’re looking for quickly
- Examples throughout to illustrate how the tax rules apply and how to report items on the return
- A What’s New tab that summarizes significant current-year tax changes that are addressed throughout the Handbook, so you can quickly get up to speed on what’s changed
- References throughout the Handbook to relevant Internal Revenue Code sections, IRS regulations and rulings, and court cases so you can dig deeper into a subject if needed
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).