The tax rules for IRAs and retirement plans can be confusing, often differing from plan to plan with important amounts changing from year to year. The IRA and Retirement Plan Quickfinder Handbook provides quick answers to questions involving eligibility, making contributions, limits on contributions and elective deferrals, covering employees, how distributions are taxed and when they are required, penalties, and selecting beneficiaries, just to name a few.
Whether encountering questions when preparing returns or advising a client on his or her retirement plan options, this Handbook will provide you with the answers you need in a quick-access, easy-to-read format. In addition, you’ll have all the different IRA and retirement plan amounts right at your fingertips.
With this Handbook, you’ll get:
- The ins-and-outs of traditional and Roth IRAs, with numerous examples to illustrate the key features
- The similarities and differences between SEPs, SIMPLE-IRAs, solo 401(k) and other small business retirement plans, including key factors to consider when choosing a plan
- What you need to know about how distributions are taxed, how beneficiaries can impact payouts, and what’s required for a tax-free rollover
- Quick answers without having to search through multiple publications or websites
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).