Cretney and Probert's Family Law provides a clear and detailed account of this core area of law. As part of the Textbook Series, the work sets out a clear framework and seeks to explain the intricacies of the law as clearly as possible, without sacrificing the detail that is required for a proper understanding of the subject. Cretney and Probert's Family Law is an ideal text for undergraduates studying family law and CPE students. Its clear coverage also makes it an ideal text for undergraduate students studying a course with a family law element.
- Provides students with guidance on all the major themes and principles of family law, covering both formal and informal relationships
- Sets issues in their social and historical context showing students how the law has developed and ensuring they have an understanding of the socio-legal side
- Mirrors the structure of a traditional family law course for ease of use during studies
- Covers both formal and informal relationships in one volume
- Gives students a firm grasp of the underlying principles and their significance
- Uses cases, references and explanatory narrative to support the text
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).