Based on KPMG member firms’ experiences of applying IFRS around the world, Insights into IFRS contains invaluable practical guidance, whether you need to understand an accounting treatment or navigate the challenges of the new standards on revenue and financial instruments.
Interpretation and real-life application of IFRS
Insights into IFRS emphasizes the real-life application of IFRS, with examples based on actual questions that have arisen in practice around the world.
Insights into IFRS:
- Looks at general issues such as business combinations and fair value measurement
- Discusses specific items in the statement of financial position and statement of profit or loss and OCI
- Features special topics such as interim reporting and issues relevant to those making the transition to IFRS
- Covers financial instruments
- Includes an Appendix of currently effective and forthcoming requirements
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).