Whether you're a lawyer representing a health professional, a college dealing with a concern about a practitioner, or a health professional seeking a better understanding of the Regulated Health Professions Act
(RHPA), A Complete Guide to the Regulated Health Professions Act
is a comprehensive body of work you can depend on.
This unrivalled looseleaf is easy to follow and includes examples, illustrations, flow charts, forms, checklists and precedents providing the big picture surrounding Ontario's Regulated Health Professions Act.
This resource provides an update of legislative provisions which include the Regulated Health Professions Statute Law Amendment Act, 2009
and the Good Government Act, 2009.
- A well-organized explanation of every aspect of the RHPA
- The complete text of the RHPA and the procedural Code
- Statutes such as the Statutory Powers Procedure Act
- Everything you need for a hearing or meeting
- Over 1,750 case citations
- An update of legislative provisions which include the Regulated Health Professions Statute Law Amendment Act, 2009 and the Good Government At, 2009
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to access your eBook(s) across a variety of browsers and devices.
Learn more at carswell.com/proview