Stay up to date on the latest changes to Alberta securities policies and regulations
Editors: Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Stay up to date with the Alberta Securities Act and Regulations 2019 – a biannual consolidation of the relevant statute law and policies.
New and updated in this edition
- ASC Policy 15-602, Whistleblower Program
- ASC Blanket Order 45-520, Facilitating Access to Capital by Community Economic Development Corporations
- CSA Staff Notice 11-338, CSA Market Disruption Coordination Plan
- CSA Staff Notice 21-325, Follow-up on Marketplace Systems Incidents
- CSA Staff Notice 21-326, Guidance for Reporting Material Systems Incidents
- CSA Staff Notice 23-324, Order Protection Rule: Market Share Threshold for the period April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020
- CSA Staff Notice 45-324, Update on the Start-up Crowdfunding Registration and Prospectus Exemptions
- CSA Staff Notice 45-325, Filing Requirement and Fee Payable for Exempt Distributions involving Fully Managed Accounts
- CSA Staff Notice 51-356, Problematic Promotional Activities by Issuers
- CSA Staff Notice 51-357, Staff Review of Reporting Issuers in the Cannabis Industry
- Joint CSA/IIROC Consultation Paper 21-402, Proposed Framework for Crypto-Asset Trading Platforms
- Joint CSA/IIROC Consultation Paper 23-406, Internalization within the Canadian Equity Market
- Alberta Securities Act, R.S.A. 2000, c. S-4.
- National Instrument 31-103, Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations
- CSA Staff Notice 13-315, Securities Regulatory Authority Closed Dates 2019.
- ASC Rule 15-501, Rules of Practice and Procedure for Commission Proceedings
The ProView eBook version is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. See all available titles store.thomsonreuters.ca/ebook