Updated for conformity to TCJA
Get a complete, concise and consistent summary of instructions for filing out-of-state individual income tax returns with the All States Quickfinder Handbook. The Handbook covers returns for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The state tax book depended on by tax and accounting professionals
The Handbook uses clear language and an easy-to-use, tabbed format, allowing you to quickly find the state tax filing information you need, answering your critical questions for each state, including:
- What are the new tax developments for this filing year?
- Who is required to file in this state?
Plus, the Handbook includes:
- A summary of state forms for resident, part-year, and non-resident taxpayers
- Information about income, additions, subtractions, deductions, exemptions, and credits
- Tax tables and tax rate schedules, saving you time in finding the correct tax amounts
- Hard-to-find city, county, and school district information is summarized and quickly accessible
- Worksheets to assist you in correctly calculating amounts to report on the form
- Information on when returns are due, where and how to file them, and how to obtain an extension
- How to make estimated tax payments, along with information on making electronic payments
You'll also get easy-to-read charts for state tax rates, deductions, and exemptions, Social Security and pension tax treatment, extension information, and electronic filing information.