This unique supplemented looseleaf service, the only one of its kind on endangered species in Canada, canvasses in detail federal, provincial and territorial statutes and regulations governing the protection of species at risk of extinction in Canada. Written by an expert environmental law practitioner, the Work begins with a discussion of the structure of endangered species law, with specific comments on the federal division of powers, and the common law principles applicable to regulatory law. The remaining chapters review the key federal laws, with particular emphasis on the Species at Risk Act, as well as the legislation of each province and territory regulating endangered species, including a detailed analysis of the provisions of each section and applicable case law. In addition, the Work cites U.S. cases which may be of assistance in interpreting the Canadian legislation and includes a detailed glossary, table of contents and analytical index. Get FREE eBook access with your looseleaf subscription(s)
This title has become a part of Thomson Reuters ProView™, which means you'll have eBook access to all the content as part of your looseleaf print subscription.
About Thomson Reuters ProView™
Not just any eReader, Thomson Reuters ProView is a free, professional-grade platform that gives you the freedom to work however, whenever, and wherever you want, with access to your Thomson Reuters eBooks online and offline.
With our ProView eBooks, you can:
- Access your eBook content through your choice of iPad, Android tablet, desktop app (Windows and Mac), or web login*
- Provide eBook access for an unlimited number of users at the same location, with your looseleaf subscription(s)
- Enjoy automatically integrated product updates, with your looseleaf subscription(s)
- Access your entire ProView library with one username and password
- Create a PDF that you can save, print, add your notes, and share
- Link out to full-text cases in WestlawNext® Canada or in Taxnet Pro® (available with subscriptions to WestlawNext Canada or Taxnet Pro)
- Register up to four different devices to your ProView account to access your library
- Sync all your notes, highlights and bookmarks, across all devices you registered with your ProView account
- Automatically transfer all of your notes, highlights and bookmarks, to updated editions and contents
For the entire range of titles offered as Thomson Reuters ProView eBooks, or for more information on Thomson Reuters ProView:
*Certain features and functionalities may not be available to ProView users accessing looseleaf eBooks in an IP authentication environment.
iPad and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp.