General Editors: The Hon Mr Justice William Blair, Lord Dan Brennan, QC, The Right Hon Lord Justice Robin Jacob and The Hon Mr Justice Brian Langstaff
Bullen & Leake & Jacob is widely regarded as the essential guide to drafting statements of case. It offers the advocate a stock of authoritative, structured precedents of statements of case complete with guiding commentary across both mainstream and specialist areas of practice. The 18th edition fully reflects all current issues under the CPR and the legislative and judicial developments in the individual practice areas.
- Provides indispensable guidance on drafting statements of case
- Presents a wide range of contemporary templates for drafting which can be easily modified for specific cases
- Covers all classes of litigation from common areas such as employment law to the more unusual such as sport (101 sectors in total)
- Contains both example claims and defences
- Provides specific practical guidance on each precedent
- Includes many new precedents
- Sets out each section in a standard order making it highly accessible and user-friendly
- Compiled by a team of over 60 leading Barristers
New for this edition
- A brand new chapter on Arbitration written by a team from Essex Court Chambers headed by David Joseph Q.C.
- A rewrite and reorganization of the Banking section to bring it fully up to date with the modern law of banking post-2008. The Bills of Sale chapter has become obsolete and the Bills of Exchange, Cheques and Promissory Notes chapters are combined into one
- Case law updates
- New and revised precedents
- Legislation Updates
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).