Canadian Labour Reporter
PUTS ALL THE TRENDS, DEVELOPMENTS, AND SETTLEMENTS INTO PERSPECTIVE EACH WEEK!
Stay up-to-date in the fast-moving industrial relations field with reports from collective bargaining tables across the country. Settlements, as they occur, are covered in complete detail with pertinent information on wage adjustments, paid holidays, vacations with pay, shift premiums, medical benefits, dental plans, weekly indemnity, life insurance, pension plans, cost-of-living allowances and rates of pay. Canadian Labour Reporter
monitors the trends in wage settlements, working conditions and pension benefits enabling you to negotiate wage contracts using the latest economic data.
Your annual subscription to Canadian Labour Reporter
entitles you to:
- A weekly (48 times per year) newsletter in print and via email summarizing recent collective agreement ratifications across Canada
- Digests of labour arbitrations in every issue
- News and analysis pertinent to labour relations practitioners
- Monthly statistical tables on unemployment and inflation
- Searchable online collective agreement database
- Access to new searchable website: www.labour-reporter.com
A new name for a publication labour relations expert and lawyers have trusted for decades
is now Canadian Labour Reporter