An invaluable resource for those involved in conveyancing, development, condominium management or the representation of condominium corporations, whether inside or outside of Ontario, this supplemented service features:
- The full texts of the condominium statutes, with case annotations, for all of Canada's common law provinces
- cross-jurisdictional topical concordance which facilitates comparison of the case law and legislation in all common law provinces
- Detailed commentary on the legal and practical application of Ontario's Condominium Act, 1998 to a wide range of issues, with broad case law coverage incorporating relevant case law from across Canada;
- More than 50 sample documents and checklists, including a Declaration, By-Laws, Rules, Status Certificate, forms, requisition letters and financial statements;
- The full texts of Ontario's Condominium Act, 1998 and the Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act, together with all related regulations and forms.