A consolidation of current acts and regulations pertaining to labour and employment law in Canada.
Contributing Editor: Sarah Matheson, B.A., LL.B.
The Consolidated Federal Employment and Labour Statutes and Regulations is an annual publication designed to consolidate and keep current those statutes and regulations pertaining to labour and employment law in Canada.
The 2019 edition incorporates amendments to the followings Acts and Regulations:
- Canada Labour Code, R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2
- Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, SOR/86-304
- Canada Pension Plan, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-8
- Canada Pension Plan Regulations, C.R.C. 1978, c. 385
- Canadian Human Rights Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. H-6
- Employment Insurance Act, S.C. 1996, c. 23
- Employment Insurance Regulations, SOR/96-332, SOR/97-33
- Federal Public Sector Labour Relations Act, S.C. 2003, c. 22, s. 2
- Public Service Employment Act, S.C. 2003, c. 22, s. 12