Comply with the legal rights and responsibilities for corporations in Ontario
Contributing Editor: Tyron Telang, B.A. (Hons), J.D.
The 42nd edition of the Consolidated Ontario Business Corporations Act, Related Statutes and Regulations contains the full text of the following statutes:
- Business Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. B.16;
- Business Names Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. B.17;
- Business Records Protection Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. B.19;
- Business Regulation Reform Act, 1994, S.O. 1994, c.32;
- Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.38;
- Corporations Information Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.39;
- Extra-Provincial Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.27;
- Limited Partnerships Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.16;
- Partnerships Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.5; and
- Multiple Regulations and forms under these Acts.
New in this edition
- Updated Table of Concordance of business corporations’ acts
- Amended Business Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. B.16 (amended by 2018, c. 12, Sched. 2, s. 51.)
- Updates to the General Regulation, O. Reg. 442/95 under the Business Regulation Reform Act, 1994, S.O. 1994, c. 32 (amended by 473/18)
- Amended Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.38 (amended by 2018, c. 8, Sched. 5)
- 32 updated information sheets published by the Government of Ontario
- Updated version of the “Companies Service Standards & Fees” which is now called “Cost and time required to register, change or search for a business name, corporation or not-for-profit”
- Updated Index
This consolidation reproduces only the official English language version of the legislation.
It is hoped that this consolidation will provide to be a useful desktop reference for all who study or have a special interest in this area of law.
The ProView eBook version is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. See all available titles http://store.thomsonreuters.ca/ebook