Consulting Editor: Poppy Glickman, B.A., J.D.
The Consolidated Ontario Employment and Labour Statutes and Regulations provides a one-stop resource for all the relevant statutes, regulations, forms, Rules of Procedure, Procedural Guides, and OLRB Information Bulletins relevant to the practice and study of labour and employment law in Ontario.
The 2018 edition incorporates an overhaul of the Employment Standards framework including the Employment Standards Act, its regulations, and the Labour Relations Act. Updates were also made to other legislation including:
- Human Rights Code, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.19;
- Occupational Health and Safety Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. O.1, and its regulations;
- Pay Equity Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.7, and its regulations;
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, 1997, S.O. 1997, c.16, and its regulations;
- Crown Employees Collective Bargaining Act, 1993, S.O. 1993, c. 38, and its regulations;
- Regulations made under the Public Service of Ontario Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 35, Sched. A;
- Employment Protection for Foreign Nationals Act (Live-in Caregivers and Others), 2009, S.O. 2009, c. 32;
Other additions to the 2018 edition include five new OLRB Information Bulletins and new versions of the Rules of Procedure for both the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario and the Ontario Labour Relations Board.