Contractual Duties: Performance, Breach, Termination and Remedies, 2nd edition
This title offers a high level analysis of the law relating to the termination of contracts. It offers new and authoritative insights into how to proceed when contracts are beached or break down.
The new edition:
- Presents a high level analysis of the law relating to termination of contracts supported by citation of leading cases
- Focuses on the issues of performance and breach of a contract and how to respond
- Offers new and authoritative insights into how to proceed when contracts are breached or for other reasons of non-performance
- Presents a fresh and up-to-date view of termination based on recent tendencies in the Courts
- Includes the application of termination in the context of categories required by the 1977 Unfair Contract Terms Act, so you can be confident you have the latest legislation to hand
- Includes relevant statutes such as the Misrepresentation Act 1967, standard contract clauses and Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations
- Discusses the traditional principles behind 'breach' and 'frustration'
- Offers possible arguments and ideas that cross conceptual boundaries from established authors with experience in this field of law
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).