Drafting Commercial Agreements
offers practical guidance for drafting and negotiating legal documents governing business relationships. It covers every type of commercial agreement likely to be encountered by general commercial lawyers, featuring an extensive range of precedents of agreements ranging from the supply of goods and services to joint ventures, agency and distribution, and technology licensing. Detailed drafting and negotiating advice accompanies each precedent.
- Contains precedents and guidance on the mergers and acquisitions process
- Includes chapters on employment and confidentiality agreements, with precedents
- Discusses contentious matters, dispute resolution and settlement agreements
- Features clause-by-clause drafting advice
- Incorporates all recent legislation and case law into the precedents and commentary
- Supplies the precedents on an accompanying CD-ROM, for rapid and accurate drafting