"This original and thought-provoking book will be invaluable to trust practitioners, whether aspiring or experienced
– Law Society's Gazette
Drafting Trusts and Will Trusts
explains the issues involved in drafting trusts and will trusts.
It offers an extensive selection of precedents to suit a wide range of trust requirements, and helps ensure practitioners can make the best tax planning judgments through the use of the correct trust.
For your benefit, Drafting Trusts and Will Trusts
- Broaches all aspects of drafting settlements and will trusts from first principals and definitions of common terminology to types of trusts and their various uses
- Covers the technical issues involved in drafting settlements, common mistakes and traps, which matters are essential to cover and matters which may safely be omitted
- Includes a large selection of newly updated Precedents which are drafted in a straightforward, modern way, and are accompanied with an explanation of why the text is there and the choices which need to be made
- Written in an easy to understand style enabling the less experienced drafter to understand more complex issues
- Serves as a guide to the interpretation of Trust documentation