Original authors: Elizabeth J. Shilton and Karen Schucher
: Fay Faraday
Education Labour and Employment Law in Ontario, Second Edition
delivers comprehensive coverage of the latest developments in the law, policies and practices governing teacher employment and jobs.
From the collective bargaining rights of teachers in public education, to special issues concerning Roman Catholic separate school boards, this substantive resource gives you a clear perspective on the complex issues that matter most to educators.
Drawing on statute and case law, it provides you with information on:
Thomson Reuters ProView™
- Teacher qualifications
- Collective bargaining
- The working year and day for teachers
- Job security issues, discipline and discharge
- Salaries, benefits and pensions
- Class size
- Occasional teachers and public school administrators
- Ontario College of Teachers
- Teaching in the public sector, separate schools, community colleges, private schools and universities ... and more
The eBook version of this publication is available through your web browser, or can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop (Windows and Mac), iPad, or Android tablet.
to learn more and to see the complete collection of ProView ebooks.