Editor-in-Chief: Harold Niman
Associate Editor: Anita Volikis
Find out from leading practitioners, academics and accountants how to best obtain, preserve and present evidence with Evidence in Family Law.
This unique resource is structured to follow the evolution of a family law case through trial and appeal. It also examines specialized areas of family law such as Charter litigation and child protection proceedings, looking at how to establish the proper evidentiary framework.
- Overview – Harold Niman and Anita Volikis
- The Provincial Evidence Acts – Aaron Franks
- The Family Law Rules – Daryl Gelgoot, Deborah Zemans & Erin Chaiton-Murray
- Electronic Discovery – Melanie Kraft
- Children's Evidence – Alfred A. Mamo & Joanna E. R. Harris
- Expert Evidence, Assessments and Judicial Notice: Understanding the Family Context – Nicholas Bala
- Forensic Evidence: How to Obtain and Present It – Debbie Mackenzie, Andrew Freedman & Alison Thomas
- Family Law Trials – Gerald Sadvari & Stephen Grant
- Exclusionary Issues – George Karahotzitis, Patrick Schmidt & Joanna Harris
- Hearsay and Exceptions to the Hearsay Rule – Rollie Thompson
- Fresh Evidence and Setting Aside Orders – Anita Volikis & Harold Niman
- Child Protection Proceedings – Donna Wowk & John Schuman
- Charter Litigation – Martha McCarthy & Heather Hansen
Also included in Evidence in Family Law
- Issues in Focus
- Words & Phrases
- Terms Legislatively Defined
- Canadian Abridgment cross-referencing
Carswell eReference Library™ is a virtual library that allows subscribers to access print looseleaf products whose contents have been made available in an online format. Subscribe to any eReference looseleaf and you get online access for an unlimited number of users at the same location. It's like getting unlimited copies for the price of one.
In addition to being cost-effective, every eReference looseleaf offers the convenience of seamlessly integrated updates and the efficiency of searching and tracking features. Each title is available in two subscription options – print with online access or online access only.
For more information visit www.carswell.com/ereference