Family Law Arbitration in Canada, 3rd Edition provides the legislation, precedents, jurisprudence and insightful commentary necessary to assist counsel, arbitrators, mediators and the parties themselves in this ever-growing field.
The third edition features expanded commentary and comprehensive coverage of the most significant recent decisions, including:
- M. v. F. (2015 Ont. C.A.)
- Murphy v. Murphy (2015 Ont. C.A.)
- Popack v. Lipszyk (2016 Ont. C.A.)
- Pinder v. Woodrow (2015 Alta. Q.B.)
- Dawson v. Dawson (2016 Alta. Q.B.)
- McMillan v. McMillan (2015 B.C. S.C.)
- McLaren v. Casey (2016 B.C. S.C.)
The third edition also features:
- Significant updates to the material on Alberta, British Columbia, and Ontario family arbitration law
- A subsection on Agreements for Arbitration in regard to Future Disputes; Secondary Arbitrations
- A brand new chapter on Parenting Coordinators.