This is a practical guide for lawyers, judges, law librarians, law students and anyone else interested in finding information online faster and managing it better.
Get tips that will help you find both law and related business information faster. This text will also help you stay on top of technological trends, monitor current awareness resources and organize your research for quick retrieval in the future.
Learn more about:
- Legal information sources
- Browser extensions, free add-ons and plug-ins
- Staying on top of changing information with RSS and other tools
- Research organization and retrieval
- Mobile legal research ...and much more!
The author, David Whelan, is the Manager of Legal Information at The Law Society of Upper Canada. He has spent his career working with information and technology.
Read an excerpt and hear what others have to say about it – please find the publication's listing in the Thursday Thinkpiece
section on Canada's online Legal Magazine sLaw