The Handbook of UNCITRAL Arbitration presents a practical, rule by rule guide to the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules, offering in-depth commentary, analysis and support materials as used in both commercial and investment arbitration. It reviews each stage of the UNCITRAL arbitration process, from the arbitration clause, through the arbitral proceedings, to the award.
New to edition:
- Reflects the arbitral awards and state court decisions published in the last four years
- Includes the 2016 UNCITRAL Notes on Organizing Arbitral Proceedings
- Discusses the application of the various IBA Rules and Guidelines as reflected in the 2016 IBA Report on Soft Law
- Covers current trends to manage arbitration procedure, in particular, bifurcation of issues
- Features a table of challenge decisions regarding arbitrators rendered by institutions and courts
- Focuses on the latest trends as to awarding of costs and for security for cost
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).