IDS Employment Law Handbook: Working Time provides a detailed examination of the scope and coverage of the Working Time Regulations. This Handbook provides you with an up-to-date, comprehensive analysis of working time law including the 48-hour week, the right to daily and weekly rest periods and rest breaks, the right to paid annual leave, and the special provisions concerning working time, health assessments and night to day transfer.
Keeping up-to-date in this ever-changing area of law is imperative for both legal and HR practitioners alike. This Handbook keeps you abreast of many of the changes that have come into force since the last edition was published in 2009.
Subjects covered include:
- 48-hour limit on average weekly working time
- The right to daily and weekly rest periods and rest breaks
- The right to paid annual leave
- The special provisions concerning working time, health assessments and transfer to day work that apply to night worker
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).