Approximately 300 pages
1 volume bound
Can We Help?
If you need assistance, please call us at (416) 609-3800 (Toronto & international) / 1-800-387-5164 (toll free Canada & US).
We will be glad to assist you.
Information Technology Transactions: Business, Management and Legal Strategies, 2nd Edition
This title guides the user through all the stages of an IT transaction, step-by-step, offering insight and practical advice on what details to remember and what to avoid. It provides insight into the transaction process from the perspective of both the legal drafter and their commercial client, and is an ideal tool for both parties to use as they navigate complex technology transactions.
• Goes through an IT transaction chronologically, from beginning to end, so the key issues at each stage are clear
• Provides readers with a detailed understanding of how to reasonably manage risk to successfully complete IT projects through each step
• Examines the commercial issues that bear on the transaction as well as the strictly legal concerns
• Uses bullet points and lists to clarify key steps
• Full of hints and tips from an experienced practitioner on what to look out for at all stages of planning, negotiating and completing any IT transaction.
Table of Contents • The preparation and planning phase • The preliminary steps of engagement • Strategies and negotiation of key business and legal issues • Risk management strategies • Transaction balance and judgment.
Technology professionals, business leaders and the lawyers that advise them will rely on this book as an indispensable guide to provide them with innovative commercial and legal strategies to navigate their way through these complex endeavours.
About the Author