International Commercial Debt Collection
is the first book of its kind, designed as a guide to debt collection in the global economy. Every collection agency or lawyer, either in-house or in a firm with a global business, needs this type of resource.
The handbook is an overview of the judicial system as it relates to creditors' rights and recourses concerning international commercial debt recovery in 50 industrialized countries. Each country synopsis was written by a lawyer in that country with the contact information.
In addition, the handbook includes helpful articles on:
- Guide to Useful Treaties
- The Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods
- Recovery of Sovereign Debt
- International Litigation Overview
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Principled Negotiation and Mediation
- When to use Dispute Boards (DB) in Commercial Debt Recovery