Contributors: Paul Cohen; Arthur Marriott, QC The new edition of International Corruption helps you understand the laws surrounding anti-corruption, what it intends to prevent and how it impacts you. It explores the legislation from all angles so you are clear of what can and can't be done.
How International Corruption Will Help You:
- Includes an introduction to the scale of corruption to help you put the law into context
- Provides information on best practice procedures when conducting investigations
- Looks at the different processes related to forensic issues, mergers and acquisitions
- Goes through effective complaints measures specifically when investing abroad
- Covers the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act 1977 and the Anti-Terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001 so you have a better understanding of recent reforms to UK law
- Provides key points for the OECD, Anti-Bribery Convention and SFO all in one volume, saving you time searching
- Draws from the expertise of international contributors
- Covers the latest court decisions and their effect on the law on corruption
- Provides you with well established authority you can rely on
* Prices subject to change without notice. Supplements may be billed separately. For more information, please call Customer Relations at 416-609-3800 (TORONTO & INTERNATIONAL Customers) / 1-800-387-5164 (Canadian and US Customers).